Tuesday, July 1, 2008


SUMMER PRIZE #3: A FREE Mini Coffeetable Book (6"x6" softcover book)

I know I've been slacking a bit on my weekly prize game...I've been working hard on catching up on all my recent weddings and sessions. I'm still thinking up some more questions to throw out there for the prizes...so this week it's going to be a contest of blog comments.

My previous Blog post was on Kourtney & Jason's beautiful wedding this past Saturday...post a comment on their pictures. The most interesting comment posted by midnight Sunday, July 6th will WIN PRIZE #3!

You can comment on the lighting, the posing, the day, the dress, the details, ...anything really...let me read what you have to say. I will post the winner on the blog next week and then the winner can email me their information to receive the Free Mini Book.

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 7:17 PM
Categories:

0 comments:

 
>