Thursday, July 10, 2008


SUMMER PRIZE #4: FREE 4x6 Metallic, Linen-Textured Print
to ALL correct answers of this question (watch out, it's a little tricky)
When I was a young girl, I was bi-lingual and fluent in another language besides English. I would translate for my great-grandmother(who I was very close to) often. She was Italian, however lived and raised her children in Bogota, Colombia. I spent 5 years of school taking "Spanish" classes to try and reclaim the language but was unsuccessful. I mutter only slightly better gringo-talk now-a-days.
Prize #4 Question: What form of "Spanish" did I speak as a child?
To enter, email me (christinemay@sbcglobal.net) :
1) The Answer or Best Guess
2) Name & Address to send 4x6 print
All entries must be received by midnight CST on Sunday, July 13th, 2008.
Remember, all entries (win or not) will be put in the bucket for the "Grand Finale Prize" at the end of the summer. GOOD LUCK!

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 1:07 AM
Categories:

0 comments:

 
>