Saturday, July 19, 2008


This morning...A VERY VERY HOT Morning...I had the pleasure of photographing an AWESOME family. Despite the scorching sun, we got some very cool pictures.
Poor lads, I tortured them by forcing them to blind themselves...for a picture. Anything for a pictures, right? :)
Oooo, aahhhh...was a good lookin' family.
I sooooo love jump pictures. I even got Chris (the dad) to play long. He has such a graceful jump, don't you think?

This was our last picture of the session and absolutely MY FAVORITE. It took a couple tries of the family shoving Chris off the bench, but this one was GOLD. :)
I'm glad we were able to fight the heat and still have loads of fun.
More fun pics soon to follow.

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 8:05 PM
Categories:

0 comments:

 
>