Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Today I got a call from one of my very very first clients, who is now one of my future Brides (Elizabeth)....and she had a great idea. She said she was getting things prepared and organized for her wedding this fall and found a nice frame that held three pictures. She took three black and whites from the three past sessions she's done with me and put them in there to show a sort of "Then & Now" theme. She said she immediately thought it would be something neat to put on my website to showoff how long some of my clients have been with me. I couldn't agree more. Even though it's almost a little embarrassing since my photography equipment and technique have drastically improved in the last 5 years, I still wanted to show off all my fabulous clients I've built relationships with.

This is my first session with Elizabeth and Justin...they've been sweethearts FOREVER! They are finally getting hitched this October and I can't wait to rock it out with some super-cool photography.
? 2004
2005
2008

This is Danielle, Brett, Matthew, & Sabrina...and I met them long ago because Danielle sits right next to my grandmother at work. I met them before Danielle married Brett and they took a chance and had me photograph their wedding. It was one of the first I'd ever photographed entirely on my own...talk about nervous! The pictures actually came out better than I thought...I think I shocked myself.
2005

2008


This is Lacy & Tyler Tuckness...and they were referred to me by my big mouth marketer, Karen (GOD, I LOVE HER!). Lacy & Tyler are a great couple and it has been extremely honoring to have been able to be a part of their lives continuously.

2006

Later 2006
2007
2008

This is Kristin & Jake...and are part of the Eudora clan that I completely adore. I am always saying how I pronounce myself an adopted family member into their family. Kristin & Jake, and their several other family, took me along with them to Mexico for their destination wedding. It was a most pleasant experience that I would remember always.
2006


2007
2007 (back home reception)
2008

And then there's Karen & Jason...where do I start. I met Karen when we both worked in the same Dean's office at Johnson County Community College, AGES AGO! I don't even know how long its been, but I basically knew the day I met her that she was someone I wanted to be friends with. We had a ton in common and she had one HELL of a personality. I'm so happy we stayed friends after working there and even though she lives 45minutes away, I adore her friendship and appreciate all that she's done for my business.
? I think 2004
2005
2007
2008

Looking through my old old pictures is a trip down memory lane. I'm not a weepy person by nature, but I can tell you my eyes are probably lookin' a bit glossy right now. It's so touching to know how lucky I am to have made so many relationships while doing what I love. What more could I ask for?! Thank you to all of my loyal clients and dear friends for making my life special and career meaningful.

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 9:14 PM
Categories:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work with Karen and you can't be more right about her. Her's a "JEWEL".

 
>