Wednesday, September 3, 2008


Check this out!!!! Abigail does this crazy leg-locking thing...so Jake likes to freak people out by holding her like this. They've created their own little circus act. :)
These cousins are someday really going to hate their parents for having so many naked-baby pictures of them.

Babies can go green too.
I spoted a Lion on my photography safari. :)




Just in case anyone recognizes this couple...this is Jake and Kristin, my beautiful Mexico Bride and Groom from last year.

And this is my official marketer, Karen, and her family...Jason, Christian, & Cameron. I love them all her Karen's WHOLE family. I feel sooooo lucky to have met her years ago at JCCC.




Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 2:31 AM
Categories: Labels:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you've been busy! Love the babies on the red wall. Their just like "whats up"...funny.

 
>