Tuesday, August 19, 2008


On Friday I was noticing that Niki's pants had turned into capris and her shirts were starting to show her belly. WOW! A couple extra inches taller...When did that happen?
So then it started to sink in that I wasn't spending enough time with her...so I dedicated Friday to Niki. I asked her what she wanted to do first and she wanted to play Pirates. So we had six quarters (our "Treasure") and we made a map (with "X" marking the "treasure"), and had a telescope to help find our way. It was lots of fun.
Then she told me a story about how her panda-bear was attacked by a Lion and now it has a boo-boo...so she decided to play "doctor". With her super-high-tech medical supplies (scotch tape)...she was able to restore her panda back to good health. :)

I love her innocent spirit. She is my inspiration to always be playful.





Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 9:52 PM
Categories:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love the pic with her under the umberella. :o)

 
>