Friday, September 25, 2009


Cara told me a bit about her over the phone and we originally planned on shooting inside her high school's theater, but found our right before our session that it was not allowed. :( So we decided to move on to choice B: Old Lee's Summit. PERFECTO! We got super lucky and it so happened that the carnival for October Fest was in town and setting up. YEAH!
Senior_Photography_CaraF_7

Senior_Photography_CaraF_8

A volunteer from the carnival, please. :)
BTW: His shirt was so cute, says "Don't talk to me when I'm talking to myself." We got some free cotton-candy out of the guys there. Total sweethearts.
Senior_Photography_CaraF_12

And the sky was oh-so-ferris-bueller!
Senior_Photography_CaraF_5

Cara totally played into my ANTM dream! She's such a wonderful model!
Senior_Photography_CaraF_9

I think we angered a bee while we shot this one...just a few here before we took off....quickly.
Senior_Photography_CaraF_10

Senior_Photography_CaraF_2

Senior_Photography_CaraF_1

Senior_Photography_CaraF_4

She did mention on the phone that she had long hair. WOW! I love it!!!
Senior_Photography_CaraF_3

Senior_Photography_CaraF_11
Did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE her shoes!!!!
Senior_Photography_CaraF_6

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 5:35 PM
Categories: Labels:

1 comments:

Charis said...

I really like the one with the green wall and yellow stripe. It's so bold! Love it! :o)

 
>