Wednesday, September 23, 2009


So, I in my car about 10 minutes from our location when the OCEAN dumped over and I nearly pulled over due to low visibility. UG! I picked up my phone to call and cancel, but being so close I figured the least I could do was meet in person. To my shock and awe, that cute little country girl said "Let's do this!". It was a full on rain for about 95% of our session (we had a quick 10 minute break), but we were determined for greatness. I'll admit, I was a bit nervous, but I CANNOT be happier with the results. Oh my gosh! WOW!
Senior-Portraits_Megan_1

Senior-Portraits_Megan_4

Senior-Portraits_Megan_6

Senior-Portraits_Megan_5

Senior-Portraits_Megan_2

Senior-Portraits_Megan_3

I love my camera, I love my camera, I love my camera...but sometimes great gain comes with great risk. I had a super high-dollar plastic grocery sack (maybe from HyVee...I reuse whenever possible) that I cleverly made into a camera-raincoat, and braved the storm for an awesome scene! This shot was worth a few drops on my precious Canon. You can even see the rain coming down!
20090921_Megan_008421_fhdr

Also in the rain...
Senior-Portraits_Megan_7

...this, too, in the rain (as close to the barn as possible)
Senior-Portraits_Megan_13

She gets her sense of humor from her mama... I would know! :)
Senior-Portraits_Megan_12

And this is how we spent our 10 rain-free minutes...
Senior-Portraits_Megan_8

Senior-Portraits_Megan_11

Senior-Portraits_Megan_10

Senior-Portraits_Megan_9

Senior-Portraits_Megan_14

Senior-Portraits_Megan_15

Senior-Portraits_Megan_16
I would like to give a huge shout out to my fabulous assistants, Jodi (aka: Megan's Mom), and Stephanie (aka: Megan's sister)....and also to Lunch coordinator (aka: Megan's Grandma). :)

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 3:33 AM
Categories: Labels:

2 comments:

Sarah Rimel said...

This session is on FIRE! Seriously...I'm in LOVE with those barn shots. You did an amazing job!!!!

Sandberg Photography said...

I love these...Awesome!

 
>