Thursday, September 10, 2009


Remember that spectacular-amazing-awesome wedding I photographed in Puerto Rico in February? Well the spectacular-amazing-awesome villa (Rincon Ocean Villa) we stayed at and held the ceremony has been featured in Well Wed Magazines on the East Coast...using images for yours truely. WAHOO!!!!
WellWedPress_1
BTW: These Well Wed Magazines are BEAUTIFUL! They have the most glamorous weddings featured!
WellWedPress_5

WellWedPress_2

WellWedPress_3

WellWedPress_4

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 5:20 PM
Categories: Labels:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I like them very much. Also great photographer, very friendly and super to work with.
Many photos to cherish from my 80th birthday celebration. Thank you.

Margaret

Christina Sandberg said...

Congrats friend! This is awesome!

Charis Grosdidier said...

WOW!! That is amazing! :o) Congratulations!

Sarah Rimel said...

That is stupendous!!! CONGRATSULATIONS! Autograph me a copy please. :-)

karen koehn said...

You impress me everyday! This is awesome :) I also would like an autographed copy!

 
>