Monday, September 21, 2009


Have I ever mentioned what an awesome family I married into? AND it just keeps expanding! My favorite sister-in-law (ok...maybe my only sister-in-law...hehe) is getting hitched next June. She tells me "I just want a couple pictures..." NONSENSE! No such thing! Crazy girl! After all these years, you'd think she'd know me better than "just a couple pictures". We went and had a fabulous session on Saturday when we came to Arkansas for a visit.

Shall we start off with a little humor...yes, yes we shall...
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c8

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c2

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c6
Aren't they adorable!
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c7
Like most of my sessions, clothing changes are improvised. Kelly helps his future wife look amazing for their engagement pics.
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c5
These pictures were actually taken in the rain. This is our whole group...and I'm sporting a new way to use the ever-popular shootsac. hahaha
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c18

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c3

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c4

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c10

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c17

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c16

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c11

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c14

Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c15
I think Lacey makeup must taste good. Kelly couldn't get enough. :)
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c12
...but Lacey knows how to fight off the cheek licker...
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c13
This is their signature shot. They are Star Wars Lego Xbox fans...so we wanted to give a great big xbox smile.
Engagement-Portraits_LaceyM_c9
There are sooooooooooooo oooooooooo many good images from this session it was super hard to narrow down the teasers. As always we had a blast in Arkansas....although coming home was yet another "experience". Did I mention my kids get motion sickness quite easily? Oh..I have pictures to come of that. WAHAHAHA

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 11:05 PM
Categories: Labels:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! You are the best photographer in the world!! Thank you so much for doing this for us!! Love ya!
Lacey

Sandberg Photography said...

This looks like it was such a fun session! Great images!

 
>