Saturday, December 15, 2007


At our inital wedding consultation, Michelle was sporting a nice round tummy. Their wedding was much more than just the union between Brandon & Michelle...it was the union of their family. And this little guy is now out of the oven and is sooooo cute! These are some of my favorites from the day.Hey, look at this!!!! Real snow!!!...I didn't even have to create the digital snow for this shot.
What can I say....beautiful.


I always love to see what the groom's cakes will look like. It usually hints at his character....muscle-man.
I included this picture to show you the scary stairs Michelle had to go down in heels. Yikes!
I think Michelle & Brandon's wedding sets my record for largest wedding party. Although there are only 8 Bridesmaids & 8 Groomsmen...I believe there was a total of 32 people in the collective wedding part. Some tux rental place made some money today, that's for sure!

They did such a nice decorating job and Abe & Jake's had some great mood lighting.


Michelle & Brandon, WE DID IT!!!! 32 people + families and all! You and EVERYONE I saw today looked absolutely amazing, I can't wait to show you the rest of the pictures. Thank you for being great characters.

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 11:45 PM
Categories:

0 comments:

 
>