Friday, June 5, 2009


I won't lie...trashin' da dress is my favorite. :) And I suppose it doesn't help that I've recently been turned onto the "America's Next Top Model" tv series. Fortunately for me, Jayne and Cecil have fulfilled the urge to act out my photography fantasy. Jayne + Cecil + Dress + Red Shoes = Pure Photo Lovin'!

Now...doesn't this look refreshing.
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1003

BLOG-Cook-TTD-1000_ff
Oooo, that looks like fun, too. hahaha
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1004_bw
I have to give a shout out to my super-duper assistant and future rockstar photographer...Tiana. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I couldn't have do it without you.
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1002
This picture pretty much sums up why I love Jayne and Cecil soooooo much!
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1008
Lions, and photographers, and bears, OH MY.
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1009_c

BLOG-Cook-TTD-1007_ff
Ok...Tyra would say this is the look of a GODDESS!
BLOG-Cook-TTD-1001_ff

BLOG-Cook-TTD-1006_cG

BLOG-Cook-TTD-1010_S

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 1:08 AM
Categories: Labels:

1 comments:

Sarah Rimel said...

FUN! My favorites are the ring shot (so awesome) and the lovely close-up right after it. And, of course, the last one since I'm a total sucker for reflection shots. :-)

 
>