Tuesday, May 26, 2009


WOW! Well...I have argued with myself ALL day trying to decide and cut down the "teasers", but I cannot come to an agreement with myself. So...here's a mother-load of pictures from the FABULOUS vineyard wedding on Saturday. Despite being pretty hot and sticky, it was an AMAZING day. Pretty much a photographer's dream wedding weather and scenery...oh, and also a super sexy couple! Al and Lacey are such characters and their love for each other and happiness of the day really made the photography a breeze.
I have to say, I really took a liking to Lacey's T-shirt...I, myself, have a wedding "Game Over" shirt. What can I say, great minds think alike. hehe

Blog-Whitmer-1000_bw

BLOG-Whitmer-1002_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1003
Lacey and Al did NOT see eachother before the ceremony so I thought it would be neat to put their pictures side-by-side.
BLOG-Whitmer-1004_double
This is Lacey and her super genuine, happy smile. I think that thing was plastered over her face all day. :)
BLOG-Whitmer-1005_ff
Oooo....and Al was looking especially handsome.
BLOG-Whitmer-1006_ff

BLOG-Whitmer-1007_bw
Al is a total goofball. I think he has discovered the secret to winning over a girls heart. This face, right here. :)
BLOG-Whitmer-1008_bw
Honestly, I cannot remember what triggered this reaction...but it was hysterical!
BLOG-Whitmer-1010_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1011_c
Such manly men...
BLOG-Whitmer-1012_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1013_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1014_bw
Check it out...Matt took this shot and he captured Al with both feet off the ground. How cool is that!
BLOG-Whitmer-1015_bw
Al is ready to take the big plunge. ...ok, I know, I know...that was cheesy.
BLOG-Whitmer-1016_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1017_bw
This was my absolute favorite picture of the day... don't get me wrong, I took prettier pictures, but this one was unique to me. A guy holding his little girl...while watching another guy walk his little girl down the isle. You have to admit that's pure sweetness, right there!
BLOG-Whitmer-1018_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1019
Humm...what is he saying. Al...secrets don't make friends. haha!
BLOG-Whitmer-1020

BLOG-Whitmer-1021

BLOG-Whitmer-1022_ts

BLOG-Whitmer-1024_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1023_bw

BLOG-Whitmer-1025_bw

BLOG-Whitmer-1026_c

BLOG-Whitmer-1027_cG
Al set up this shot...nice one!
BLOG-Whitmer-1028_ff

BLOG-Whitmer-1029_ff

BLOG-Whitmer-1030_bw

BLOG-Whitmer-1031_ff

BLOG-Whitmer-1032_c
Oh how I wish I were talented enough to wear heels like that. :(
BLOG-Whitmer-1033_ff
This was a remake of their "signature" shot from their e-session. Perfect!
BLOG-Whitmer-1034_ff

BLOG-Whitmer-1035

BLOG-Whitmer-1036
Hummm...I wonder if the ring cost a fortune, too. haha :)
BLOG-Whitmer-1037
Ok, so this is a new one for me... and very creative. Lacey, and her super talented stationary skills, made an area for people to write their wish for her and Al's marriage. They just wrote it on a piece of stationary and dropped it into the wish bowl. ...
BLOG-Whitmer-1038
Matt came to me at one point during the reception and said, "hey, did you check out that wish on top of the wish bowl?" ....After spending a few minutes laughing, I just had to take a picture. I'm sure that was written by a guy.
BLOG-Whitmer-1039

BLOG-Whitmer-1040
...and they probably thought I wasn't looking... I told you I'm a creeper.
BLOG-Whitmer-1041_c
The wedding and reception was at Les Bourgeois Winery...which is a place you'd expect to see on a movie. So beautiful.
BLOG-Whitmer-1042

BLOG-Whitmer-1045

BLOG-Whitmer-1044_bw
I'm sure Lacey and Al got a few bites from this shot. I left with a ginormous mesquito bite on my calf...which I itched and now looks fantasticly nasty. UG!
BLOG-Whitmer-1043

Hey Lacey and Al...hope you love your teasers! Matt and I had a really really really good time. Thanks for having us out.


Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 8:40 PM
Categories: Labels:

3 comments:

Big Shot Photographer said...

Amazing photographs! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Your a hell of a photographer!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

We absolutely love our pictures! Christine, you're awesome!!!

Sarah Rimel said...

Oh man! The bluffs. The vineyard. Les Bourgeois food (I'm assuming). I'm insanely jealous. Fantastic images! Love all the shadows. Killer shot of the winery aglow. Your a rockstar. ;-)

 
>