Tuesday, October 20, 2009


A while back, I went with some friends to visit the Image Gallery to check out an exhibit that had work done by a couple photographers I've met and admire. It seemed to unlock a corner in my brain that never really thought about photographing someone or something for myself...for a purpose...for an idea. A personal project. Not like I have a ton of free time, especially this month, for such things...but I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't give up on my personal project. My fabulous friend, Sarah, offered to help (hahaha, little did she know). She went above and way way way beyond...and up up up...just for me. Gee, garsh... :)

Here's some images from our absolutely miserable time together two Sunday's ago (when it was soooo sooo sooooooo cold). I know it looks like a Trash The Dress session...but this is just one part to just one of my personal projects. It's going to take time, but it will end up being several sessions that pull it all together.
TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_8

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_9

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_2

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_7

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_6

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_5

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_4

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_3

TrashTheDress_SarahT_Click_Photography_1

Sarah...you're the best. I love you, man.

Sarah_PersonalProject_Part1-1 from Christine May on Vimeo.



Sarah_PersonalProject_Part1-2 from Christine May on Vimeo.


Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 12:34 AM
Categories: Labels:

2 comments:

Charis said...

Oh man! Those videos are too funny! Poor girl, but it made for some really great pics! :o)

Sarah Rimel said...

Ooooo...fun! Can't wait to see the whole project. And that girl is BRAVE! I wouldn't be doing that in jeans. haha

 
>