Saturday, March 14, 2009


This year was Tate's first time to play basketball...and since there was a lack of volunteer coaches, Matt decided to give it a shot. It really has been amazing to watch these 9 boys go from barely able to dribbling the ball to learning plays and giving it their all. I had a really good time getting to know the players and their families and I really hope we can play all together again next season. I have this little dream that maybe these boys will play together for a long time and I will get to watch them all grow up. (tear) ...but that thought just makes me think I'm aging too fast. Ahhhh!
BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0070_c

This really is THE neighborhood pizza place. Great pizza, great accommodations for local sports teams and parties, and....
BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0045
...they have a BALLOON MAN that comes in on Tuesday evenings. And our party was on a TUESDAY! WAHOOO!
BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0015

BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0056

BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0017
This is one of Niki's boyfriends...and looking at this picture, I can't tell if they are having spat or if they're popping balloons. :)
BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0072
Ok....I thought this was soooooo sweet. All the parents got together and gave Matt a gift card and had the players all sign a thank you page. This was especially fun for me to watch, because he gets soooo embarressed in front of a crowd. Take notice to the bright red patch on his cheek...and the tips of his ears. haha
BLOG-20090310_Sharks-BB-Pizza_0046

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 7:51 PM
Categories: Labels: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man! I am so proud of all the work you have put into helping Tate with his basketball team! Love mom

Anonymous said...

My little grandson is growning up too fast! Isn't he a handsome young man? All the boys did great, including the coach! ;~)

 
>