Tuesday, January 15, 2008


These two bellies-full-of-life belong to my dear friends, Kristin & Karen. They are sisters that have due dates within days of each other. Karen's a professional mom by now with her son Christian already 1 year old...but this is Kristin's first time with motherhood. This picture was taken at Kristin's awesome baby shower last week...this is really delayed, sorry.
I'm am eagerly awaiting their new arrivals. I've been craving some fresh new babies to photograph. Now that my daughter is 3 1/2 and I can't have any more, I'm starting to feel the baby fever. I guess it was good I am the first of my friends and siblings to start a family...I will have plenty of future babies to love on...and still get a full night's rest. :)

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 9:11 PM
Categories:

0 comments:

 
>