Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Yes, a new baby just in time for Christmas for the Lynch family. How cute is she!!!! She was even happy and smiling at just two weeks old! Completely precious.
Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1000

Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1001
...even laughing!
Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1002
I couldn't resist posting these ones..... I love the big brother grossing out the little sister already. hahahahaha Just look at her reaction. Can't you picture her thinking "Oh, no you didn't! Yuk."
Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1004
I'm think she's saying "Santa! You better bring me some milk!" :)
Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1003
Tyler had some fun jumping in our imaginary snow. Everything about this session was priceless! I'm so privileged to be a small part of this happy home. I had the chance to take a tour of their house...which had so many of the pictures I've taken of them over the past couple years. It blows my mind to see that. I love it! Best compliment a photographer could ever have is seeing their photographs being loved and displayed.
Olathe_Click_Photography_Lynch_2_1005

Posted by Posted by Click Photography Owner at 12:04 AM
Categories: Labels: ,

0 comments:

 
>